Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Yoga!

Yoga: Sun Salutation

On November 20th, CU-WISE members gathered together for something a bit different: yoga! It was a lovely, relaxing break at the end of the fall term.

Yoga: Sun Salutation

It turns out that not only are my fellow WISE members smart, they're also athletic! Everyone seemed to flow comfortably from pose to pose. It was lovely to be part of such a talented group through motion and stillness. And it was amazingly beautiful watching everyone through my camera lens.

Yoga: Sun Salutation

If you'd like to see more of the photos I took, check out my CU-WISE yoga photo gallery. And remember, if I ever post a photo of you at a CU-WISE event that makes you uncomfortable, let me know and I'll be happy to take it down. (This time we gave a little preview to the people who had come to the event, but in the future I may just use my judgement in the interest of getting photos up faster!)

Yoga: Sun Salutation

I had a blast both doing yoga and taking pictures of everyone. I hope you're all looking forwards to the next CU-WISE event as much as I am!

0 comments: